An Introduction

I am starting this blog after being in the urban planning/design field for the past 10 years. Till now I have kept my professional opinions in the realm of conversations, response to comments, and an occasional spat on  Facebook. I hope to utilize this blog to hone my writing skills  by collecting, composing and presenting my opinions in a coherent essay. I hope to get opportunities for your feedback, discourse and disagreements with my opinions here. I promise to keep my posts short and visual. Thanks for reading. My professional profile can be found here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Street to Square: What can the new Latham Square Plaza do for Downtown Oakland ?

Can Transit Oriented Development be effective in Urban India?

Raahgiri Day - Taking Back Streets from Cars ....by Car Owners?